The ARRA is an association of alumni of RMCH now RIMS, Ranchi, the premier medical institute of Jharkhand.
The office of the Association is located in the premises of the Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) in the Deptt. Of Telemedicine.
The area of operation of ARRA is worldwide
Object of the Society: To include a sense of belongingness towards the Institution amongst the passed-out students who obtained undergraduate degree from Rajendra Medical College & Hospital (RMCH) / Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), by promoting such activities like:- Preparation of Directory of their career and growth after passing out and publication there of:
* To keep in touch with them in continuing basis:
* To arrange for get-together of Alumni with their family at least once in a year: and,
* To bring about publications containing papers/articles contributed by the Alumni and through that harness and share their valuable experiences in the field of medical science.
* To promote positive activities for the students of RIMS through grant of Scholarship to Meritorious/Poor/Deserving students and to help in promoting appropriate workshop, interface sessions, lecture, debates, cultural activities etc. for their personality development.
* To receive and collect any gift, subscription and donation either in cash or in kind and acquisition thereof by any lawful ways and means and to spend the same in fulfillment of all or any of the aims and objects of the Society provided that if any donor intends that this donation shall be applied to attainment of any particular object of the Society then that donation shall be accordingly earmarked for the promotion of that object only.
* Any other objectives that the Executive Committee and General Body may deem fit in the interest of THE ARRA